Palindrome

• - One of the titles being tossed about for the album is Palindrome, though its far from being confirmed. This is also the title of one of the new Skold tracks.

- Manson will be working with Perou and Steven Klein for the artwork, as well as the video for the first single. Klein is currently working on Madonna, but is scheduled to begin work with Manson around December/early January.

- Dita is due to be working with London burlesque artist, Empress Stah [lovely girl, she performed at an event i organised] for an un-named project while she is in town. Rumours persist of a possible short movie involving the pair of them and a new track from 'Palindrome'.

- The 2006/2007 world tour is being organised as we speak and yes, it will be a complete world tour with more European dates as before.

- Musically, the direction this is time is as expected : new wave and glam. Manson has been influenced by some of Goldfrapps early work which is evident in the record. The old Manson will still be around, with babble-esque lyrics and sexual innuendo- a go-go...only this time to different music.

Hab ich gerade im Austrian Marilyn Manson Forum gelesen ;)

Barbie hates me & Ken f*cked me.

• Der ursprüngliche Autor dieses Beitrags (im MansonUSA Forum) meinte auch dass er das neue Logo für Manson designen werde... naja wer's glaubt ^^

• Zitat

Original von sick_creator

- The 2006/2007 world tour is being organised as we speak and yes, it will be a complete world tour with more European dates as before.

hoffen wirs mal

After 13 years and 7 albums we have decided to stop
    working with Immortal due to personal reasons.
    A great thanks to all our fans worldwide who helped us making Immortal superb through all this time."
    Abbath, Demonaz and Horgh.

• Zitat

Original von ErAzoR
    Der ursprüngliche Autor dieses Beitrags (im MansonUSA Forum) meinte auch dass er das neue Logo für Manson designen werde... naja wer's glaubt ^^

okay gut, denn kann man dit gleich inn' müll shcmeißen xD

• Klingt zwar alles schön und gut :confused. Aber wenn die Quelle aus nem anderen Forum stammt, wäre ich mit dem ganzen etwas vorsichtig. Auch das mit dem Logo erstellen halte ich für Schwachsinn.

Ich verlasse mich eher auf offizielle Quellen. Trotzdem bin ich weiterhin gespannt. :)

The Minute Of Decay...
    Let me show you where it hurts

• Zitat

Original von Malice
    Was hats denn mit dem Neger auf sich? Hab ich was überlesen? :confused

*löl* ich hab das auch eben erst gemekrt... kann man vor und rückwärts lesen :D ;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!