Head verlässt Korn

• Zitat

"Korn has parted ways with guitarist Brian 'Head' Welch, who has chosen Jesus Christ as his savior, and will be dedicating his musical pursuits to that end,"

:D omfg

"when you hate it you know you can feel
    but when you love it you know it's not real.
    "

• further information:

"Korn guitarist Brian "Head" Welch has parted ways with the hard rock act. Welch broke the news Sunday on Bakersfield, Calif., station KRAB-FM, citing a recent religious awakening. "I had it in my heart to come here and explain to you," Welch said. "I'm good friends with Korn. I love those guys, and they love me, and they're very happy for me."

Addressing the aggressive tone of the music he made with Korn, Welch said, "Anger is a good thing, and if kids want to listen to Korn, good, but there's happiness after the anger. I'm going to show it through my actions how much I love my fans."

Welch added that he would be appearing at a local church on Sunday (Feb. 27), during which time he would "speak [about] how I got to this place in my life, and I'll answer all your questions."

On its official Web site, Korn's remaining members said they respect Welch's wishes and hope "he finds the happiness he is searching for." The group is in the studio working on a new album, due in September, which will be its first since fulfilling its contract with Epic last year.

For now, no replacement for Welch has been named, nor has a new label home for the band."

quelle: billboard.com

Nach "Ober werden fallen",
    Bilder vom Set des zweites Projektes
    (Release: 2004)
    von
    Exorbitantfilms
    - jetzt hier
    "... ..."

• Zitat

Original von Thim Sköld
    ich meine..jetzt erst recht...sind zum ende hin immer beschissener musik technisch geworden..und nu wo head mit gott geht sind se komplett am arsch *korn zu grabe trag*

Korn is doch eh nur Fieldy *g*

"Austria is my favorite City in Germany."
    Evil Jared

• irgendwie schade fand das letzte album net schlecht...

«[SIZE=7]Your peripheral ubiquity dialed souls for the iniquity

»
    «[SIZE=7]telling faith can never be my backing accidental lee[/SIZE]»

[/SIZE]

• Korn Rulez!!! Die werden seinen Ausstieg schon verkraften :2thumbs

Die machen immer noch Hammergeile Musik auch wenn sie in den letzten Jahren ein bischen bekannter geworden sind.

• Zitat

Original von Flow77
    Korn Rulez!!! Die werden seinen Ausstieg schon verkraften :2thumbs

Die machen immer noch Hammergeile Musik auch wenn sie in den letzten Jahren ein bischen bekannter geworden sind.

*unterschreibselt*
    schade isses auf jeden fall..

Ich nehm mir ne' Pistole...
    schreib auf die Kugel deinen Namen-
    & schieß sie mir mitten ins Herz!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!