dramatic new scenes for CELEBRITARIAN needs

• goth,5 seiten...wieder viel zu übersetzn

After 13 years and 7 albums we have decided to stop
    working with Immortal due to personal reasons.
    A great thanks to all our fans worldwide who helped us making Immortal superb through all this time."
    Abbath, Demonaz and Horgh.

• Unter anderem ging es um Ginger und Chris! MM ist sich noch unschlüssig mit wem er in Zukunft arbeiten möchte...je nach dem, wer die "richtige Person" dafür ist.

• hmm....Ginger ist schon so lange dabei...und macht doch seine Sache ziemlich gut, oder nicht? Was Chris so beisteuert weiss ich so gar nicht.

Naja, sonst noch irgendwas interessantes im Interview? ;)

Barbie hates me & Ken f*cked me.

• Have you considered re-releasing any of your older albums with remastered tracks, b-sides, and other goodies? Antichrist Superstar turns ten years old next year. Is there any possibility of fans getting to hear an improved mix of this milestone album in the future?

I’d like to say yes, but there’s a legal matter pending that I can’t say too much about. It’s very hard to believe this, but representatives from Nothing Records have indicated that they are not able to find, or have lost the master recordings to my first three records. It’s not something that you would ever let happen in musical history. I would imagine something like that could only be intentional. If not intentional, it would have to be done only through complete disregard. Now that Nothing Records doesn’t exist, I think there’s only one of two people responsible for that. Out of those two people, there’s only one that really has an opinion of me that is voiced very often.

I’m often painted as the bad guy in a relationship – in most relationships. I will not deny that I am an asshole at times. I will not deny that I’m probably completely insane, and most people will agree with that. I don’t betray people that I care about. I don’t forsake people that are important to me and I would do anything for someone I love. I don’t know what kind of people do things like that. It’s erasing history. It’s erasing your life’s work. It’s killing a part of you. I don’t know how to react to it. I’d just like to wait and see what happens because it may be just a terrible mistake. I would hope so for those involved.

WHAT the fuck. Wie kann man solche Wichtigen dinge verlieren? Und von wem spricht er? Von Reznor oder?

• Zitat

Original von sick_creator
    hmm....Ginger ist schon so lange dabei...und macht doch seine Sache ziemlich gut, oder nicht? Was Chris so beisteuert weiss ich so gar nicht.

Er meinte eben hauptsächlich sowas von wegen, es habe ihm riesigen Spaß bereitet, mit Chris zusammenzuarbeiten.

• Zitat

WHAT the fuck. Wie kann man solche Wichtigen dinge verlieren? Und von wem spricht er? Von Reznor oder?

hm..denk ma schon.. de 2 müssn sich ja imma gegenseitig ankackn..

• Wie bekackt. "oho, ups, äh. also portrait, acs und smells like children sind uns leider abhanden gekommen. muss wohl bei nem umzug passiert sein, oder die putzfrau hat sie weggeworfen. sorry!"
    das ist zu blöd, das kann man nicht glauben ;)

• Wenigstens wurden Fragen gestellt, die noch nie einer stellte...-> GB, AAG Tour DVD, Ginger Comeback, Mark-Austritt ?? und so weiter !
    Die neue Frisur mag ich mehr als die langen Haare !! :fieseslachen

MM-Bootlegs

Come into my kingdom, come into my world

P E R V E R T E D-:-D E S I R E

I will show you the beauty of suffering

• Zitat

Original von Stan
    Welche genaue Bedeutung haben die "Master Recordings"?

Ich kenn mich da nicht so aus aber ich denke man braucht die Teile um die CD zu remastern. Damits besser klingt (oder damit ein sticker auf die hülle kommt der dazu führt das alle die-hard freaks die cd nochmal kaufen. ^^).

• schönes interview, auch wenn er sich ständig wiederholt ... mit dem thema surrealismus sammelt er wieder pluspunkte bei mir.

tell me where the pretty girls are
    those demigods
    with their nine-inch nails
    and little fascist panties
    tucked inside the
    heart of every nice girl

• Nichts gegen Mr. Manson. Aber auf diesem Bild, das auf der ersten Seite über dem Artikel ist, hat Marilyn gewisse Ähnlichkeit mit Rudolph Moshammer :weglach:weglach:weglach

...Scherz... :erröten

The Minute Of Decay...
    Let me show you where it hurts

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!