Neues Album: Eat me, drink me ?!

• Der Name bistimmt ja noch net die Musik die wir bekommen werden, auch wenns bisschen so scheint :P
    Intersannt zu wissen wäre natürlich , von was die Songs handeln...

greetz

• Rolling Stone's Austin Scaggs listened to EAT ME, DRINK ME and writes; "Things got really interesting on Saturday when the Smoking Section drove out to the Valley at the behest of Marilyn Manson. The S.S. joined Manson in his rec room where we worked our way down the belly of a bottle of German absinth and were blown away as Manson debuted his new album, EAT ME, DRINK ME. The key cut is "If I Was Your Vampire," a six-minute epic with the lyric "The Hole Is Where the Heart Is." If anyone thought Manson was down for the count, think again."

steht jetzt auch auf http://www.marilynmanson.com

Austria Wien Forever

• Zitat

Original von ErnestDadamax
    Rolling Stone's Austin Scaggs listened to EAT ME, DRINK ME and writes; "Things got really interesting on Saturday when the Smoking Section drove out to the Valley at the behest of Marilyn Manson. The S.S. joined Manson in his rec room where we worked our way down the belly of a bottle of German absinth and were blown away as Manson debuted his new album, EAT ME, DRINK ME. The key cut is "If I Was Your Vampire," a six-minute epic with the lyric "The Hole Is Where the Heart Is." If anyone thought Manson was down for the count, think again."

steht jetzt auch auf http://www.marilynmanson.com

Die home Seite wurde jetzt noch a bissel geändert

• Zitat

Original von Saint

Der Name bistimmt ja noch net die Musik die wir bekommen werden, auch wenns bisschen so scheint :P

:jap: richtig das würd ich auch sagen

• ka ob's schon erwähnt wurde, aber eat me drink me ist ein zitat aus alice in wonderland

[LEFT]Do I drive or am I driven? Can I brake - what I've been given? [/LEFT]

[RIGHT]Take a walk... turn... talk... or Crash & Burn![/RIGHT]

• aaaahhh!
    Das zeiht den Titel in ein anderes Licht für mich. Aber ein Soundtrack ist die Platte nicht...

Also wenn Manson immer seine vorliebe für irgendetwas finndet dann wird er so richtig bessesen davon.(in dem fall alive in wonderland)

• Zitat

Original von Dani
    ka ob's schon erwähnt wurde, aber eat me drink me ist ein zitat aus alice in wonderland

:jap: sollte man wissen ^^

• sagt irgend jemanden das lied the piont etwas? Angeblich vom neuen album? kannte es vorher auf jeden fall noch nciht, bis man es mir heute schickte. ist es wirklich vom neuen oder versucht sich einer bei mir wichtig zu machen :confused

• Zitat

Original von SchwarzeWitwe.Jasmin
    sagt irgend jemanden das lied the piont etwas? Angeblich vom neuen album? kannte es vorher auf jeden fall noch nicht, bis man es mir heute schickte. ist es wirklich vom neuen oder versucht sich einer bei mir wichtig zu machen :confused

Ok gleich 2 mal vertippt, sorry. The Point heißt das natürlich :mad

• So Leute hier einige neue Songtitel:

The new Rolling Stone (with South Park on the cover) goes into depth about the new album and gives out like three or four new song titles..."Just A Car Crash Away", "You And Me, And The Devil Makes 3", "Red Carpet Grave", and the first single, "Putting Holes In Happiness."

Hier das ganze Rollingstone Interview:

Manson's Dark Return

The Antichrist Superstar exorcises some demons- including his divorce on new album

Marilyn Manson sits in the front roomo of his home in the San Fernando Valley, drinking from a bottle of rose-tinted absinthe. He house feels dark and unwelcoming- his estranged wife, model Dita Von Teese, has recently moved out- and Manson apologizes for the disarray. Without the makeup that he usually wears in public, and dressed casually in black, Manson purs himself into a couch and explains the turmoil that's plagued him for much of the past year- ultimately led him to restart his musical career with a new album, Eat Me, Drink Me due in June. The song, he says, "are clearly written to seduce somebody," though he is hesistant to divulge whom. "I don't want people to think that the record is some kind of exploitation of my personal life," says Manson. "At the same time, it also represents exactly who I am and what I feel."
    For the next few hours, Manson plays unmastered cuts from Eat Me, Drink Me and describes his year in hell. "Halfway though last year I was in such a black hole of depression," he says. "I couldn't make anything, I couldn't do anything. I lost hope." At the time, Manson's mother was diagnosed with a mental illness and, he says, "I got trapped in one of the classic rock and roll cliches of having people work for me rob me behind my back." He had no interest in making music, and the film project he was focused on -Phantasmagoria, based on the twisted life of Lewiw Carroll- became a pyschological burden

Manson says he was finally uplifted by a close friend's morbid gesture of devotion. "She picked up a butcher's knife and said, "Here, you can stab me'" he says. "When someone was willing to drown with me, I really didn't want to drown anymore." This theme is depicted in the six-minute epic "If I Was Your Vampire," which Manson wrote on Christmas. "That song is the new 'Bela Lugosi's Dead,'" says Manson. "It's the all-time gothic anthem."

The album's lyrics were written after last Halloween. That night, Manson presided over the opening of his Los Angeles art gallery. The next morning he left his home in the Vally and set up temporary digs at a studio-equipped house in the Hollywood Hills. "Suddenly," he says, "I felt liberated. I'd write a song, walk two doors down the hall and record it right then." Mason's lyrics, which were recorded over tracks crafted by Tim Skold (who joined Manson's band in 2002 as bassist), came quickly. "I was writing out of desperattion and hope," he says. "The record came out in a rush- like an open wound- and I went with it."

Just A Car Crash Away" is a Bic-waving ballad, a death march puncuated by Skold's seraing guitar solo. "The Red Carpet Grave" is classic Manson, echoing with buzz saws and primitive percussion. (In fact, on "You, Me And The Devil Makes 3" they beat on a metal skunk trap they found outside the house.) Manson wrote the album's first single, "Putting Holes In Happiness," oh his birthday, and describes it as "a romantic-misogynistic-cannibal-gothic-vampire ballad."

Manson hopess to release a film in conjunction with the disc that be claims, "is nothing short of the most horrifying horror that you could ever experience." He will also tour this summer, debuting his live versions of the new songs at European festivals. "I really wanted to be a singer on this album," he says. "This is very earnest and uncalculated and raw, in the sense that I know I'm fucked up, and I'm really not ashamed of it."

Blah Blah Blah

• Schon recht geiles interview und ich denke egal was jetzt aus der Platte wird, es wird mir gefallen, egal wie ausgefallen es ist. Wenn es wirklich über die Geschehnisse handelt die ihm bedrückt haben und es recht melancholisch melodiös wird, ist es umso interessanter hinzuhören. Wobei ich sagen muss das ich ihn bemitleide sowie ich diesen Interview einschätzen kann. Die Festival Beuscher können sich glücklich schätzen dass sie die neuen Sachen zuerst hören können. Naja, vielleicht erscheint das ander eoder andere auf youtube. ;)

Also waren diese ganzen aussagen der vergangenen Jahren von wegen es seien 18 Songs fertig nicht wahr. Die Titel "Pgybomb" und "Tortle Mocked" sind also alles nur fehlmeldungen gewesen.

Wahr ist:

If I were your Vampire
    Red Carpet Grave
    Rebels Without Applause
    Just a Car Crash Away
    You, me and the Devil makes 3
    Putting holes in happiness

@ Schwarzewitwe.Jasmin:
    LOL "The Point" war schon zu zeiten von GAOG ein brand neuer Song von dem neuen Album. :weglach

• "which were recorded over tracks crafted by Tim Skold"

Das macht mir ja nur sorgen lol

"Austria is my favorite City in Germany."
    Evil Jared

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!