Beiträge von Hate of Hate

Was ist los ?! Ne bessere Setlist ?!

01. cruci-fiction in space
    09. rock 'n' roll nigger
    11. little horn
    15. coma white / coma black

Also Little Horn hat er seit 11 Jahren nicht mehr gespielt.
    Coma White seit 10 Jahren nicht mehr. Und Coma Black noch nie !

Also was willst du mehr.

Ich bin mir sicher, dass er im Laufe der Amerika Tour noch This is the new shit, 1996, Target Audience spielen wird.

Also das wäre alles der Hammer. Aber auch so find ich die Setlist ziemlich klasse !

2008-01-19 – Orlando

Setlist:

01. cruci-fiction in space
    02. disposable teens
    03. irresponsible hate anthem
    04. great big white world
    05. mOBSCENE
    06. if i was your vampire
    07. heart-shaped glasses
    08. sweet dreams
    09. rock 'n' roll nigger
    10. tourniquet
    11. little horn
    12. putting holes in happiness
    13. the dope show
    14. rock is dead
    15. coma white / coma black
    16. the reflecting god
    -------------------------
    ENCORE

17. the beautiful people
    18. antichrist superstar

Der JT war ironisch gemeint. In der Radioshow muss jeder Künstler einen vorgegebenen Song akkustisch covern. Und bei manson war es JT.
    Einfach mal erst das ganze Interview anhören und sich informieren und dann die Klappe aufreißen. Weil langsam geht mir das" Der neue Manson ist so schwul" mächtig auf den Senkel. Dann hört doch bitte was anderes. Seit 2002 geht hier das Generve rum, wie scheisse er doch ist. Habt ihr eigentlich kein Privat Leben, um das ihr euch kümmern könnt.

Klasse Album. Unerwartet und gut.
    Kein Versuch gewollt zu schocken. Manson konzentriert sich ganz auf die Musik. Mein Respekt. Hätte wohl keiner erwartet.
    Manson ist nicht mehr der Schock Rocker für Kiddies, er ist jetzt Musiker.

Album Wertung nach dem jetzigen Stand: 4/5

Keine Ahnung ob der zu 100 Prozent stimmt, aber besser als nix:

If I Was Your Vampire

6AM Christmas morning
    No shadows
    No reflections here
    Lying cheek to cheek in her cold embrace.

So soft and so tragic
    as a slaughterhouse
    She pressed the knife against her heart
    and say that 'I love you' so much you must kill me now.
    I love you so much you must kill me now...

If I was your vampire
    Slim(sitting?) as the moon
    instead of killing top (?)
    we'd have each other 'till the sun.

If I was your vampire
    death waits for no one.
    Hold my hands across your face
    because I think our time has come.

Picking your smile apart with my spade tongue
    and the hole is where the heart is
    We built this tomb together
    I will fill it alone.

Alone again. (?)
    Everythings black no turning back

If I was your vampire
    Instead of killing top
    We'd have each other 'till the sun.

If I was your vampire
    death waits for no one.
    Hold my hands across your face

Blood stained sheets
    in the shape of your heart
    This is where it starts

Blood stained sheets
    in the shape of your heart
    there is where it starts
    This is where it will end
    here comes the moon again.

Six nineteen
    and I know I'm ready.
    Drive me off a mountain
    You'll burn and I'll eat your ashes
    Impossible we're seducing our corpse.

(heartbeat)

If I was your vampire
    Instead of killing top
    We'd have each other 'till the sun.

If I was your vampire
    death waits for no one.
    Put my hands across your face

Alone again
    Everything's black no turning back
    Alone again
    Everything's black no turning back

This is where it starts
    Because I'm blue again
    Here comes the moon again

This is where it starts
    Because I'm blue again
    Here comes the moon again
    (repeats one of those, the moon/blue one, twice)

Mehrere User von Mansonusa.com, die das Album gehört haben, sagten HSG wäre der "schlechtest" Song auf dem Album. Keine Ahnung ob man da was drauf geben kann, aber mal gucken. Persönlich finde ich es gut dass sich Manson weiterentwickelt hat und mal wieder was neues macht. Find den Song auch recht geil. Ich bin mal auf die Setlist für die Livetour gespannt. Hoffe mal er spielt verstärkt Songs von MA, da die besser zu den neuen Songs passen würden.

Auf Mansonusa.com wurde ein französischer Bericht gescannt aus der Zeitung ROCKMAG in dem folgendes zur Tracklist steht: (Zeitung hat nur einen Teil der Songs gehört:

01. Putting Holes in Happiness
    02. When The Heart Guides the Hand
    03. They Say Hell Is Not Hot
    04. Red Carpet Grave
    05. I'm Not You Vampire
    06. Are You The Rabbit?
    07. Just A Car Crash Away

Source: MansonNew.Info

01. Putting Holes in Happiness
    Dieser Song klingt ähnlich wie 'disassociative' von Mechanical Animals. Ein sehr langes Gitarrensolo kommt drin vor.

02. When The Heart Guides the Hand
    Der Song wiederholt sich sehr oft könnte aber der beste Song von EMDM sein

03. They Say Hell Is Not Hot
    Mansons Stimme ist emotional, er wollte nicht schreie. Weisst Ähnlichkeiten zu Putting Holes In Happiness auf

04. Red Carpet Grave
    'Punk' mit Gitarrensolos

05. I'm Not You Vampire
    Der Song ist atemberaubend, klingt wie ACSS

06. Are You The Rabbit?
    Klingt wie TGAOG

07. Just A Car Crash Away
    Klingt wie Coma White

So Leute hier einige neue Songtitel:

The new Rolling Stone (with South Park on the cover) goes into depth about the new album and gives out like three or four new song titles..."Just A Car Crash Away", "You And Me, And The Devil Makes 3", "Red Carpet Grave", and the first single, "Putting Holes In Happiness."

Hier das ganze Rollingstone Interview:

Manson's Dark Return

The Antichrist Superstar exorcises some demons- including his divorce on new album

Marilyn Manson sits in the front roomo of his home in the San Fernando Valley, drinking from a bottle of rose-tinted absinthe. He house feels dark and unwelcoming- his estranged wife, model Dita Von Teese, has recently moved out- and Manson apologizes for the disarray. Without the makeup that he usually wears in public, and dressed casually in black, Manson purs himself into a couch and explains the turmoil that's plagued him for much of the past year- ultimately led him to restart his musical career with a new album, Eat Me, Drink Me due in June. The song, he says, "are clearly written to seduce somebody," though he is hesistant to divulge whom. "I don't want people to think that the record is some kind of exploitation of my personal life," says Manson. "At the same time, it also represents exactly who I am and what I feel."
    For the next few hours, Manson plays unmastered cuts from Eat Me, Drink Me and describes his year in hell. "Halfway though last year I was in such a black hole of depression," he says. "I couldn't make anything, I couldn't do anything. I lost hope." At the time, Manson's mother was diagnosed with a mental illness and, he says, "I got trapped in one of the classic rock and roll cliches of having people work for me rob me behind my back." He had no interest in making music, and the film project he was focused on -Phantasmagoria, based on the twisted life of Lewiw Carroll- became a pyschological burden

Manson says he was finally uplifted by a close friend's morbid gesture of devotion. "She picked up a butcher's knife and said, "Here, you can stab me'" he says. "When someone was willing to drown with me, I really didn't want to drown anymore." This theme is depicted in the six-minute epic "If I Was Your Vampire," which Manson wrote on Christmas. "That song is the new 'Bela Lugosi's Dead,'" says Manson. "It's the all-time gothic anthem."

The album's lyrics were written after last Halloween. That night, Manson presided over the opening of his Los Angeles art gallery. The next morning he left his home in the Vally and set up temporary digs at a studio-equipped house in the Hollywood Hills. "Suddenly," he says, "I felt liberated. I'd write a song, walk two doors down the hall and record it right then." Mason's lyrics, which were recorded over tracks crafted by Tim Skold (who joined Manson's band in 2002 as bassist), came quickly. "I was writing out of desperattion and hope," he says. "The record came out in a rush- like an open wound- and I went with it."

Just A Car Crash Away" is a Bic-waving ballad, a death march puncuated by Skold's seraing guitar solo. "The Red Carpet Grave" is classic Manson, echoing with buzz saws and primitive percussion. (In fact, on "You, Me And The Devil Makes 3" they beat on a metal skunk trap they found outside the house.) Manson wrote the album's first single, "Putting Holes In Happiness," oh his birthday, and describes it as "a romantic-misogynistic-cannibal-gothic-vampire ballad."

Manson hopess to release a film in conjunction with the disc that be claims, "is nothing short of the most horrifying horror that you could ever experience." He will also tour this summer, debuting his live versions of the new songs at European festivals. "I really wanted to be a singer on this album," he says. "This is very earnest and uncalculated and raw, in the sense that I know I'm fucked up, and I'm really not ashamed of it."