Daily Star Interview mit Dita über weihnachten, geschenke, ihre katzen und alltagsklamotten

• Dita in the Daily Star:

FREAKY Marilyn Manson and fiancee Dita Von Teese have put up sparkly balls for Christmas . . .and human skeletons.

The weird decorations have driven the lovers' dachshunds Greta and Eva and Devon Rex cats Lily and Aleister crackers.

"It's a mad house - like the Osbournes' - with them running wild like a pack through the house, " laughs Dita, 33, famed for wearing 16-inch-waist corsets in her raunchy strip shows.

And it seems that an unruly gang of animals isn't the only thing the sin-sational Mansons and the weird Osbournes bond over. "Kelly Osbourne always comes to my LA strip shows and we have loads of fun, " says Dita, whose button-popping tricks include a "champagne bath".

She adds: "I also performed when they renewed their wedding vows. They were sitting next to Manson, with Ozzy sitting there with my knickers on his head!"

Like the Osbournes, it's hard to image pop's answer to Lucifer and his saucy lady sitting around the table for a civilised Crimbo dinner. Instead the wild-eyed icon and burlesque-loving Dita will go on all-night absinthe benders. "We love the stuff, " purrs Dita, 33. "It's amazing how it makes you lose your inhibitions. It's been Manson's drink for eight years. He loves it - it gets him nicely drunk, without making him lose his head."

The wildman is famed for his ghoulish white make-up and yellow and black tiger-eyes on stage, but fans have always wondered if he's like that at home. Surely he has a day off on Christmas Day? "He doesn't wear it all the time, " says dominatrix Dita.

But Christmas is a special occasion . . .

"Yes. So he'll put a little make-up on when he wants to impress me. He'll put a bit of eyeliner on for me, just the same way as I put on red lipstick for him." Ah bless.

And while the rest of us heave on tracksuits after stuffing
    ourselves, the femme fatale wouldn't touch even a pair of jogging bottoms. "Manson and I pretty much wear what you see us in around the house - but a little less make-up, " she admits. "I've never bought a pair of jeans in my life and I've never worn a tracksuit - except for fancy dress once at Halloween."

Even behind closed doors on Christmas Day, Dita wouldn't contemplate calling Manson by his real name, Brian Warner.
    "No one calls him Brian apart from his mum and dad, " says Dita. "There's no Brian in my life. Fans often shout 'Brian' in the street, but he doesn't react."

And what will the queen of tease be getting for Christmas?

"Usually Manson gets me Agent Provocateur lingerie, diamonds or something extremely romantic, " coos the raven-haired saucepot.

Winter is the pale faced couple's favourite season - they hate sun and prefer to play at night. "Having some crappy tan is just so average, " Dita sneers. "Maybe a nude moonlight bath is the way forward."

So the dark double act will stay in the shadows this Christmas to plan their spring wedding. "It won't be a traditional ceremony and I'm not going to wear white, black or red - or anything big and puffy, " she declares.

Somehow, we can't quite picture you in a meringue either Dita!

• Zitat

Original von Black Beauty
    Hat jemand bock des auf deutsch zu übersetzen ;D

jop,das wär mal ganz schön,auch wenn ichs verstanden hab :D

Ich nehm mir ne' Pistole...
    schreib auf die Kugel deinen Namen-
    & schieß sie mir mitten ins Herz!!!

• aber die sache mit den alltagsklamotten..dass sich dita noch nie ne jeans gekauft hat und sich die klamotten die se so zum rumwuseln im haus anhaben sich nicht wirklich krass von dem abheben was se sonst anhaben, dasse aber da a bissle am make up sparen find ich irgendwie lächerlich... entweder erzählt se mist, oder die beiden sin naja.. etwas komisch..ich mein jeder hat doch solche "hab keinen bock, rumwusel, schlabber".-klamotten...komisches paar... und menschliche knochen als christbaum deko..naja..wenn se meinen..und das dita nur suateure unterwäsche, brillies und irgendwas sau romantisches von herrn warner kriegt is ja auch nich grad kreativ

• Hab nie geglaubt das der manson romantisch ist,oder,steht doch auch im interwiew

Die schlimmste art von Sehnsucht ist die,
    Vor einem zu stehen und zu wissen
    das man nie zu einem gehören wird

• Nix gegen dich muukuh, aber Dackel ? Was soll Manson denn mit nem Dackel ? :confused Das ist so als würde ein Neonazi mit nem Pudel namens "Hasso" durch die Gegend rennen.

Naja... Ich finds ein bischen übertrieben. Thim Sköld: Also, ich habe keine Schlabberklamotten. Aber Sachen die man mal so am Wochenende zuhause anzieht oder heute.. Aber das ist doch dann alles schön :erröten

Aber ansonsten sind die ja schon alle ein bischen verrückt. Ich glaub ich zieh zu Manson und bringe ihm mal Zucht und Ordnung bei. Verfluchter Lausebengel :motz

• Is doch Mansons Entscheidung, wenn er Dackel haben will.. die sind wenigstens kleiner als manch andere beliebte Hunderassen..
    Nichtsdestotrotz, nettes i-view!

I woke up today and wished for tomorrow
    I don't want to be like anyone else
    I woke up today and wished for tomorrow
    I don't want to even be myself

• Zitat

Original von Thim Sköld
    ich übersetze es morgen wenn ich genuch zeit und lust hab..:D

ich warte noch =( bekommst auch ein dauerlutscher wenn dus machst =)

† 17. Oktober 1849 // Op. 9 No. 2

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!