künstler durch und durch

• diese SEHR interessanten statements fand ich auf marilynmanson.com.
    klingt groß. hoffe es wird auch so.

ps: ich übersetz es nich :D:P

2005-07-16
    Manson Making Movies

Despite the misinterpretation of Manson's film project in a recent RollingStone interview, (correctly titled PHANTASMAGORIA: The Visions Of Lewis Carroll), Manson also has immediate plans for an art gallery opening and the release of his first fine art book of paintings.

PHANTASMAGORIA: The Visions Of Lewis Carroll, consists of four short films, set to release this winter, followed by a feature length film.

RollingStone.com

interview by: AUSTIN SCAGGS

"The other night I took an eighty-year-old taxidermied monkey, set it on fire in the pool and filmed it from beneath with an underwater camera," says Marilyn Manson, sitting in his home in Los Angeles. "It was beautiful, like the Titanic, the Hindenburg and King Kong all mixed into one."

Manson has come to a crossroads in his career. "I no longer want to make art that other people -- particularly record companies -- are turning into a product," he says. "I just want to make art." And he's invented a new genre for his new breed of art: "horripilation." "It's horrifying, and it's depilatory," he explains. "It will horrify the hair off of your legs."

First up is PHANTASMAGORIA: The Visions Of Lewis Carroll , a set of four short films to be released through his Web site. "It's the visions of Lewis Caroll -- in fact I'm playing Carroll," he says. In Installment One, Manson explores the origin of Alice in Wonderland's Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. "I might add that the girls playing Tweedle Dee and Dum are twins who get to have real, genuine sex with each other. I like to make dreams come true."

Manson is also opening an art gallery in L.A., publishing a book of paintings, planning to convert his basement wine cellar into an opium den ("I don't drink wine") and sporting a goatee for an upcoming cameo opposite Lucy Liu in Rise.

He's also got eighteen songs in the can. "It's not like I'm going to stop making music and start knitting," he says. "I just don't think the world is worth putting the music into right now. First we're gonna fix the world with horripilation."

• Dann soll er mal machen! Will endlich was vom Album hören oder Titel sehen!
    Obwohl das kann theoretisch sehr bald anfangen mit dem Veröffentlichungsdatum der neuen Single und des Albums etc....
    Mal sehen :)

• Hm, ich bin jedenfalls gespannt. Hört sich endlich mal wieder etwas vielversprechend an ;)
    Ich hoffe, es geht bald los... :D

Barbie hates me & Ken f*cked me.

• Zitat

Original von fucking work of art
    He's also got eighteen songs in the can. "It's not like I'm going to stop making music and start knitting," he says. "I just don't think the world is worth putting the music into right now. First we're gonna fix the world with horripilation." [/I]

"Hurrrrr. I got eighteen songs, but they all suck! lets make some movies instead with my new digital camera. what about some sex scenes? i'm so great."

• Zitat

Original von joker

"Hurrrrr. I got eighteen songs, but they all suck! lets make some movies instead with my new digital camera. what about some sex scenes? i'm so great."

yeah, lets take some sex scenes and mix it with some violence.. rock and roll...

• was manche leute sich doch darüber hermachen....echt schlimm...lasst den doch einfach mal sein ding durchziehen...bin mir sicher des wird geil...

• ok das mit dem ausgestopften affen glaub ich ihm nicht..dieses horripilation krams wird er vielleicht ein paar wochen verfolgen dann wieder über bord schmeißen aus dem film würd hundert pro auch nix..er hat ja schon so einige sachen über bort geworfen..irgendwelche filme die er machen wollte, bücher hat er angeblich geschirben die aber nie das licht der welt erblickten..ich find er labert mir in letzter zeit zuviel, am ende kommt aber nichts bei raus..alles nur heiße luft..naja mal sehen was von seinen "tollen" plänen am ende noch übrig bleibt :rolleye

• Ich glaube wirklich das er die ganzen sachen die so im laufe der zeit angekündigt hat auch gemacht hat. Nur heisst das ja nicht das das ergebnis am ende so ubertoll ist wie The Brain vorher angekündigt hat und deshalb besser doch nicht veröffentlich wird :D

• Nun ja, ich weiß nicht was ich davon halten soll, aber mal sehen wie's wird..

No one could ever make me happy
    No one could ever steal my pain
    Even not you, you left me bleedin
    Losing again would be a shame

I draw my circles on your paper
    You built your bombs inside my heart

• denk mal an ne gute sache :)

After 13 years and 7 albums we have decided to stop
    working with Immortal due to personal reasons.
    A great thanks to all our fans worldwide who helped us making Immortal superb through all this time."
    Abbath, Demonaz and Horgh.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!