The babysitter has arrived-NME

• Would you trust this man with your child? Marilyn Manson's back and invited NME onto the set for the video of his latest single, a cover of Depeche Mode's 'Personal Jesus'. Despite the obvious religious references of the title, Manson told us the plan for the vid was to fill a "waterfall device from a Las Vegas hotel with propane gas", igniting a wall of fire. Add four "whores of the apocalypse" and a baby, and you've got the God Of Fuck at his controversial best.

"Someone like me has to remind people that rock'n'roll is about looking good, it's about art and it's about kissing the baby." Manson explained. "As soon as I started to sing, he stopped crying." Bless.

I can't work out all of what it says at the bottom, but what I can see appears to say:

Marilyn Manson releases 'Personal Jesus' on October 4, with best-of LP 'Lest We Forget' ... ... on September 27.

Quelle: http://www.mm.com

• Manson told us the plan for the vid was to fill a "waterfall device from a Las Vegas hotel with propane gas", igniting a wall of fire. Add four "whores of the apocalypse" and a baby, and you've got the God Of Fuck at his controversial best.

er is so nen crazy motherfucker wuhu:P

dolle news:)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!