MARILYN MANSON's Monkey Fun

• Und noch mehr Schocking NEws ;)

U.K.'s Life Style Extra is reporting that Marilyn Manson loves watching nature shows — about baboons.

The shock rocker's wife, Dita von Teese, says the couple love lounging in front of the TV watching shows about the animal kingdom.

She revealed: "We like nature shows, about baboons or whatever — but they're really all quite similar."

The burlesque dancer also admitted the pair like watching reality TV — so they can mock the contestants.

She revealed to Britain's Grazia magazine: "We watch those people who are so desperate to be famous and we laugh at their behaviour."

Meanwhile, the stylish star claims Manson is the "sweetest" man she's ever met — despite his outrageous antics.

She said: "Manson is my soulmate. He gets me completely and I totally understand him.

"People see him as this scary monster but he's the most gentle, sweet, honorable man I have ever known — and I have known a few. We make each other happy."

blabbermouth.net

doll wa? lol

"Austria is my favorite City in Germany."
    Evil Jared

• Sie gucken gerne zusammen Fernsehen und lachen sich über Möchtegernstars kaputt, Tiere mögen sie auch und Manson ist gar nicht das fürchterliche Monster als das man ihn immer darstellt sondern der süsseste und einfühlsamste Mann den Dita je kennengelernt hat. Und das seien 'ne Menge ;)

Irgendwas muss doch an der Frau dran sein, dass sie sich scheints so perfekt ergänzen...

Barbie hates me & Ken f*cked me.

• lol, ich kann mir ehrlich gesagt net wirklich bildlich vorstellen,
    wie die beiden auf dem Sofa gammeln und sich irgendwelche
    Sendungen über Paviane anschauen... :D

• Ja, ich mir auch. Sehr gut sogar.
    Ich weiß nicht, irgendwie kann ich mich nicht so ganz entscheiden ob Dita mir jetzt sympathisch is oder nicht.

Will the flood behind me
    put out the fire inside me?

• also ich findse toll. zumindestens vom äüßeren her. ich mag ihren stil. der ist son fünfziger. und ich bin ein riesiger fan der fünziger!!!!

The less people undertsand you, the smarter they think you are

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!