Ginger Fish verlässt Manson

• Ich weiß nich, inwiefern es einige Leute hier vielleicht schon mitgekriegt haben. Ginger hat die Band verlassen. After much deliberation and constant reflection of where my life has been , and where it could or should be heading , I am regretful to inform the fans , and general population , that I have decided to step down as a member of Marilyn Manson , and see where my life , and the knowledge of my availability cares to take me . I can't stand by to watch opportunities pass me by simply because the knowledge of my availability wasn't clearly expressed by me . I wish my brothers well , and I expect nothing but great things from them . Any inquiries can be sent to bookgingerfish@gmail.com . Sincerely , Ginger Fish

• Wow, ich war überrascht als ich davon gehört habe. Ginger Fish war immer der ruhige Part in der Band. Bin gespannt wie es mit der Band jetzt weiter gehen soll.
    Die aktuelle Bandbesetzung besteht momentan aus Mr. Manson, Twiggy, Chris Vrenna und diesem Fred Sablan von dem ich noch nicht so viel gesehen habe.

Vielleicht nimmt Manson für's neue Album ne Drum Machine!?

The Minute Of Decay...
    Let me show you where it hurts

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!