• hi
    bin zwar längerer Mitleser als poser aber hätte ma ne Frage.
    kann mir jemand sagen welche Gitarren John5 bei den jeweiligen Platten benutzt hat?
    Ich weis das er gerne die Ibanez GAX Series benutzt aber welche noch?
    Bin für Tips dankbar.

Mfg

We are the nobodies
    we wanna be somebodies
    when we're dead,
    they'll know just who we are

• Custom Guitar
    In 2004, Fender introduced the John 5 Telecaster guitar. Designed in collaboration with John in Scottsdale, Arizona and built at Fender's own manufacturing facility in Ensenada, Mexico. The guitar comes in two models: the standard J5 Telecaster and the upscaled J5 Bigsby Telecaster. In an interview with Vintage Guitar Magazine, John had this to say about the origin of this guitar:

I was endorsing Ibanez for a while, and playing in all those hard rock bands and you don't really play Telecasters with Halford or David Lee Roth or Manson. I was at a NAMM show, and Ibanez didn't have my picture up with all their other endorsers. I thought, "Hmmm, that's weird." Then I walked by the Fender booth and they had this huge picture of me playing a Telecaster, one of the couple times I played one with Halford, actually up on the wall! So we started talking and they knew my playing style was broader than the Manson stuff, and they said they wanted to give me my own signature line. I was like, absolutely. I was pretty much signing contracts with Fender a week later.

google ihr nasen

• Ja stimmt, seine Schwarz/Silberne Custom Fender Telecaster.
    Außerdem hat er ne J5 Signature Acoustic Gitarre.

[LEFT]Do I drive or am I driven? Can I brake - what I've been given? [/LEFT]

[RIGHT]Take a walk... turn... talk... or Crash & Burn![/RIGHT]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!